In this current economic uncertainty, every single dollar counts. You never know when it comes in real handy. If you are spending, say, $20 per week on tobacco poison, that's $80 per month, $960 a year! Almost $1,000 per year! Imagine what you could do with $1000! A whole lot, that's what!
Click here to learn how 38 mins can change your life for better!
What's worse is what you are directly pumping into your body! It's beyond horror!
- Nicotine: a deadly poison
- Arsenic: used in rat poison
- Methane: a component of rocket fuel
- Ammonia: found in floor cleaner
- Cadmium: used in batteries
- Carbon Monoxide: part of car exhaust
- Formaldehyde: used to preserve body tissue
- Butane: lighter fluid
- Hydrogen Cyanide: the poison used in gas chambers (more..)
The big gun corporations will do anything to ensure you spend your well-earned dollars smoking your guts away. When you do, you are inhaling far more dangerous chemicals into your system that affects your immune system.